Hello lovely people, I hope your weeks are going well. I don’t know about you but whilst it might have turned grey and dreary the last couple of days, I’ve been loving all the sunshine and blue skies we’ve had recently. As if we had two sunny Bank holidays! Since we’re about to enter the first month of proper summer, I’ve done another little seasonal Etsy round-up with some gorgeous bits and pieces from a range of indie businesses. Seriously lusting over these!
- Ombre mason jar vase by Pina Colada Crafts
- Laguna Beach tie dye silk sarong by Heron Design Studio
- Printed hanging planter by Bells and Whistles Make
- Pineapple watercolour art print by Genefy Art
- Prosecco and strawberry lip balm by Hearth & Heritage
- Pineapple earrings by Finest Imaginary
- Whitby Bay soy wax candle by The York Candle Company
- Watermelon soap by Lindsay Lucas Candles
- Rainbow ring by Handmade Sweet Designs
Please note that these products are all for sale on Etsy at the time of publishing this blog. This post isn’t in collaboration with anyone but simply some of the products I’m admiring! What’s on your wishlist?